UPCOMING: WSWL League Championship
Saturday March 4th
Weigh-Ins: Wednesday March 1st
Registration Fees: $20 due at Weigh-in: Cash | Check (Payable to: Arvada West Youth Athletics) | Venmo: @catswrestling
Location: Thornton High School | 9351 Washington St. | Thornton, CO 80229
- Novice/1st Year Wrestler | Experienced | Women’s Division – NO DOUBLE BRACKETING (Except Girls)
Admission: Doors open at 7:30am | $5 for Adults | $3 for Students, Seniors and Military | Child 4 & Under are Free
- Entrance fees are CASH only, please plan accordingly as there is .
- Spectator entrance will be the main gym entrance. If you park in lot #3 and #4 then you will need to walk around the building to access the spectator entrance.
- Wrestlers and coaches will enter through the gym doors on the southwest part of the gym closest to lot 3 and 4.
Start Times: Doors Open 7:30am, Parade of Teams Start 9:00am, Wrestling Begins 10:00am
Parking There are 4 parking lots closest to the high school to use.
Lot #1 and #2 can be accessed off Washington Street.
- There is a pedestrian bridge for those that park in lot #2.
Lot #3 and #4 can be accessed off Eppinger Blvd.
- There is an overflow parking lot (5) that can be accessed from Grant street by the soccer fields.
- If you park in the overflow lot, please walk around to the front of the gym to gain access to the event.
Parking Map attached.
The document Parking_Map_for_2023_WSWL_League_Tournament.pdf was attached to this post.